Our best work together creates sustainable solutions for enduring environmental, societal and economic benefits.
Driven by curiosity and grounded in experience, we explore every opportunity to enhance the quality and value of connections between structural, human and natural resources:
Temporary Duty Assignment Living Quarters
- Sustainability Assurance
- Environmental Assessment and Mitigation
- Air Quality Consulting & Field Services
- Industrial Hygiene & Building Sciences
- Environmental Experts
- Environmental Health & Safety Training
From development to operation provides resilience from climate threats to extend the life and security of infrastructure assets and all who depend on them
We also offer a complete range of wetlands services including delineation, permitting, and mitigation.
Project coordination with municipal, county, state, and federal regulatory agencies is an integral part of our environmental services. Our experience in working with these agencies allows us to quickly and efficiently obtain permits and approval of documents.
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) Phase I / Property Condition Assessments (PCA) / Due Diligence
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) Phase II / Subsurface Investigation and Evaluation
- Environmental, Health & Safety Training
- Landfill Monitoring/Permitting
- Remedial Investigations / Feasibility Studies (RI/FS)
- Remediation System Design, Installation, Implementation & Optimization/Decommissioning
Environmental Assessment and Mitigation
To discover and resolve concerns associated with air, land and water quality, including subsurface conditions, wetlands delineation and resource management
We help clients design sampling plans and remedial programs, select cleanup technologies, prepare comprehensive findings reports, and manage the permitting process, and we provide expert witness testimony as well.
We are deeply experienced in soil, soil vapor, and groundwater remediation strategies through both traditional and innovative means including chemical, biological, and physical mass removal technologies.
- Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) & Underground Storage Tank (UST) Compliance & Management
- Air & Water Quality
- Hazardous Waste / Hazardous Materials Permitting
- History and Archaeology
- Natural & Cultural Resource Surveys
- NEPA Compliance/Documentation
- Noise Studies
- NSR Permitting
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit & Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Orphan, Idle, and Marginal Oil & Gas Well Closure Services
- Publicly Owned Treatment Works General Permit (POTW) Discharge Permitting
- Risk Management Plans
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Compliance Assistance
- Water Resource Management
- Wetlands and Stream Buffer Consulting â€“ 404 Permitting
Air Quality Consulting & Field Services
From automated resource monitoring to on-site sampling and mitigation services, weâ€™re there for you
Our team of professionals are experts in helping clients meet environmental regulatory compliance associated with the Clean Air Act (CWA), including air permitting, dispersion modeling, regulatory compliance, Leak Detection And Repair (LDAR), Benzene Waste Operations NESHAP (BWON), and more.
We specialize in all large capital project permitting and dispersion modeling analyses as well as flare compliance, energy efficiency auditing, environmental auditing, merger and acquisition support. We are also experts in developing, auditing, and implementing LDAR programs and enhancements.
For more than two decades, our engineers have partnered with clients to provide reliable solutions to environmental compliance and regulatory issues that other firms simply cannot match. Our deep understanding of industry complexities and current regulations frees our clients to manage their operations with confidence.
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Data Management
- Emissions Reporting
- Emission Offsets & Banking
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Program Management
- M&A Support
- Onsite Services
- Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) Surveys
- Regulation Compliance Support
- Sampling & Inspection
Industrial Hygiene & Building Sciences
From analytical services to consulting and litigation support, we help you maintain the health and quality of your buildings
At Atlas, we apply our broad experience with a wide range of building types and ages to respond to our clientsâ€™ needs. We provide a range of analytical services, consulting and litigation support so that our clients can better anticipate, recognize, prevent, evaluate, and control occupational injuries and diseases. We partner to meet our clientâ€™s regulatory needs when purchasing, maintaining, selling, renovating, or demolishing a structure, and we work discreetly whenever possible to minimize impacts to ongoing operations.
Our certified health and safety professionals also conduct workplace risk assessments, monitoring employee exposure to chemical and physical stresses and developing effective EHS strategies for our clients.
- AHERA Inspections / Re-Inspections
- Chemical Hygiene / OSHA Compliance
- COVID & Infection Control Services
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Recovery
- Drinking Water Investigations
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations & Engineering Solutions
- Lead-Based Paint Consulting & Management
- LEED Consulting
- Microbial Investigations, Remediation Work Plans
- Occupational Exposure, Noise Exposure & Ergonomic Assessments
- Radon Sampling & Reporting
- Ventilation Assessments & Engineering
- Water Intrusion Investigations
Professionals from every relevant discipline work with the latest technologies:
Environmental Health & Safety Training
Our customized training programs help clients develop a highly trained workforce, ensure a safe and compliant workplace, and get the most from of their training investment.
Training is not simply a regulatory requirement or a compulsory exercise. A well designed and executed training program is the cornerstone of a strong safety culture that provides a significant return on investment by increasing safety awareness, ensuring compliance, reducing workplace incidents, and ultimately lowering operating costs.
Atlas’ training programs are based on over 40 years of practical industry experience, and our trainers and curriculum developers are current practicing professionals. We can meet clients either at one of our locations across the country or at their sites to perform a thorough training needs assessment to develop a customized training program.
By taking the time to understand our clients, their business drivers, and their company cultures, we can provide training that engages and motivates employees. Our unique approach to integrating daily work experiences and routines into the training facilitates increased health and safety awareness, which often leads to higher workplace function, better efficiency, and greater productivity. The true value in our training programs comes from providing an experiential learning component that is critical to curriculum content retention as well as reinforcement of a behavior-based safety program.
We offer training courses to suit our clientsâ€™ needs, whenever their employees need it. Courses can be conducted during first, second, and third shifts, weekends, and holidays. Our online training content is available 24/7, year round.
- Air Permitting
- Benzene Waste Operations NESHAPS (BWON)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Emergency Response and Safety
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Hazardous Waste
- Industrial Hygiene
- Lead-Based Paint
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) Subpart QQQ
- OSHA HAZWOPER and Supervisor Training
- OSHA Outreach Training
- Stage II Vapor Recovery Training
- Stormwater Management
- UST Class A/B Operator Training
- UST Class C Operator Training
- Water Intrusion and Mold
Click the location name below to view schedule information.